Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Final shots of the roofless garage

With any luck the Colourbond roof and guttering will arrive tomorrow. So as long as it doesn't rain the roof will be on by the end of this week or early next.
Then the weatherboards will arrive, some of which Wife and I will paint before they go up, to make things easier later.
The windows should arrive on Thursday. I get to put them in after the carpenter's done the weatherboards.
Then we have to organise the sparky to install the 2 million power points we want.

3 comments:

  1. And we need more comments!
    Yay, it finally worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it worked alright but now I'm a member of a cult.
    by the way I have an interesting business oportunity for you but i need to come and see you about it so you can't get away.....oops I mean so I can explain it properly

    ReplyDelete